If you are coming to work on the Kamloops Airport property you will need the appropriate training, documentation and security passes.
1. If you need access to the Restricted Area of the airport, you must apply for an Airport Pass
2. All persons working at the airport main Air Terminal campus must complete a Security Awareness briefing and be tested. This is also a prerequisite for being issued with an airport pass.
3. The rules for pedestrian and vehicle operations are defined in the Manual of Airside Access and Vehicle Control .
4. The pre-requisite for all drivers on the airside of the airport is to have a valid vehicle operator license.
5. If you need to operate a vehicle in the uncontrolled area of the Airport, you will need to study the Manual of Airside Access and Vehicle Control and complete a written and driving exam.
6. If you need to operate a vehicle in the controlled area of the Airport, you will also require a Radio Operator Certificate. In order to obtain this certificate you must review the study guide available on this web site and then successfully pass an examination. Once that is complete you will need to study the Manual of Airside Access and Vehicle Control and complete a written and driving exam.
Businesses located at Kamloops Airport can publish employment opportunities for their businesses here. Employment posters must be submitted in PDF format and subject to approval by Kamloops Airport Ltd. before publishing. Please contact Kamloops Airport Ltd. at 250-376-3613 for further information.